Designed for all-day, everyday forest work.
Tough construction includes Aramide and Cordura reinforcement.
Lightweight, stretch fabrics and tight fit keeps users comfortable and productive, while pre-bent knees plus ventilated pockets and zippers help make every shift truly productive.
[ Features ] :
* Reinforcements on knees – The knees have been reinforced to withstand tough use and make your clothes last longer.
* Reinforcement around ankles – The ankles have been reinforced to withstand tough use and make your clothes last longer.
* Pre-bent knees – The knees are pre-bent and have been tailored to offer maximum mobility without compromising safety.
* Stretch fabric on upper front – The upper front is made of stretch fabric, allowing you to move freely, safely and comfortably.
* Stretch fabric on lower back – The lower back is made of stretch fabric, allowing you to move freely, safely and comfortably.
* Ventilation zippers on back of legs – Zippers at the back of the legs let you adjust the airflow to your liking.
* Pocket on left leg – The user can keep belongings in pocket during work with easy asset.
* Cordura® heavy – The fabric delivers high functionality and exceptional comfort.
Our Cordura® heavy is used on the most exposed areas of the garments – around ankles and wrists for example.
The fabric has a Teflon® finish which helps repel water, oil and stains. 220 g/m2. 100 % Cordura®.
* Aramide mélange – A fibre composition combining abrasion resistant Kevlar® fibres and hardwearing Cordura fibres makes our Aramide Mélange
a tough fabric used for reinforcements on exposed areas. 240 g/m2. 45 % Cordura® / 30 % Polyamid / 25 % Kevlar®.
* Comfortable stretch – A 4-way Stretch fabric that stretches in all directions, crosswise and lengthwise.
The breathable fabric therefore gives you high movability in areas where it is needed, and provides comfortable movement.
235 g/m2. 92 % Polyester / 8 % Lycra®