Taking inspiration from those that climb. Those that go further. Those that explore. Spider is a new breed of climbing trousers for professional arborists and tree professionals. With 360-degree stretch, advanced fabric strength and Nilit Breeze cooling capabilities…you can go in any direction and set your own limits. Then go beyond them.
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra with Nilit Breeze for cooling
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Abrasion resistant knees, front and inner cuff
- Padded knee & shin
- Rear mesh panels for ventilation
- 2 x zipped hip pockets
- 2 x zipped lower pockets (accessible while in a harness)
- 2 inch wide belt loops
- High-strength gusseted crotch
- Elasticized waist
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Available in Contrast (Grey with orange panels) and Grey
Note: These are designed for climbing and general use when chainsaw protection is not required.
Slim fit with plenty of stretch for easy movement. Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing. See the sizing chart for jean-equivalent sizes.