Made with tough yet lightweight fabrics and task-oriented design, ideal for everyday forestry work.
Four-way stretch polyester with a crafted fit ensures comfortable movement and reduced effort.
Ventilation openings on the yoke and lower back for comfort and performance.
[ Features ] :
* Pocket for mobile storage – The chest pockets have a padded lining for your mobile phone, keeping it well protected and within easy reach at all times.
* Zipper closure at end of sleeves – Size can easily be adjusted depending on user, gloves used, etc.
* Ventilation openings – Openings at the yoke and the lower back make for good ventilation.
* Ventilation zippers under sleeves – Zippers in the armpits let you adjust the airflow to your liking.
* Stretch fabric on upper back – Stretch fabric on the upper back, allowing you to move freely, safely and comfortably.
* Pocket for first aid kit with hook and loop – A dedicated first aid pocket with easy asset.
* Cordura® heavy – The fabric delivers high functionality and exceptional comfort.
Our Cordura® heavy is used on the most exposed areas of the garments – around ankles and wrists for example.
The fabric has a Teflon® finish which helps repel water, oil and stains. 220 g/m2. 100 % Cordura®.
* Aramide mélange – A fibre composition combining abrasion resistant Kevlar® fibres and hardwearing Cordura fibres makes our Aramide Mélange
a tough fabric used for reinforcements on exposed areas. 240 g/m2. 45 % Cordura® / 30 % Polyamid / 25 % Kevlar®.
* Comfortable stretch – A 4-way Stretch fabric that stretches in all directions, crosswise and lengthwise.
The breathable fabric therefore gives you high movability in areas where it is needed, and provides comfortable movement. 235 g/m2. 92 % Polyester / 8 % Lycra®.