Designed for ground tree crews and landscapers, these cool, lightweight chaps are made to provide a much more comfortable experience in warm conditions.
Offering the classic streamlined Clogger “easy to move in” cut with a waist band adjustable up to 125 cm. A 45 cm extension strap is available. Size is based on leg length.
Looking for the coolest, lightest safest chainsaw chaps on the planet?
Get Clogger Zero Chaps.
A breath of fresh air in cool chainsaw chap design. Developed to protect not only against chainsaws but to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion especially in hot environments. Zero chainsaw chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Protection is now a breeze.
What people are saying
“These chaps are a huge improvement over the regular chaps from the leading manufacturers, they are way cooler & way more comfortable, you’ll forget you even have them on!”
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the Australian and New Zealand standard, AS/NZS 4453.3:1997
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Adjustable to a 125 cm waist size with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Full protection from waist to the ankle
- Lightweight (just 2 lbs 3 oz – medium), breathable and a high-tenacity nylon outer with a DWR water resistant coating
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing
- Soft poly-cotton lining
- High-visibility panels
- 50 mm wide belt with quick release buckle
S fits inseam 68-74 cm (27 – 29 inch)
M fits inseam 74-80 cm (29 – 31.5 inch)
L fits inseam 80-86 cm (31.5 – 34 inch)