• Ideal for everyday culinary use
• 50CrMoV15 stainless steel
• Full-tang forged German-grade blade
• Resin-infused Pakkawood with textured grain
• Ergonomic handle is weighted and balanced for comfort
• Signature copper accent
• Full-grain cow leather sleeve
• Heritage-quality design and materials
This Japanese-inspired chef knife is a versatile culinary knife for everyday use.
Straight-edge, full-tang, forged stainless steel blade is German-grade, strong, and durable, allowing for volume and heftier cuts.
Blade notches for thumb and finger allow for a professional grip as well as control and accuracy when slicing, dicing, and mincing.
Pakkawood handle is weighted and balanced; this stabilized composite wood is ideal for culinary purposes as its heat and moisture-resistant.
Included sleeve weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling.
Leather material will only soften over time to a beautiful, smooth patina.
Simplify your knife collection with this heavy-duty heritage quality