Leea indica is widespread in lowland and montane rainforests from tropical Asia to Australia and the Pacific Islands to 1200 m.
* Light preference : Full sun or semi shade
* Water preference : Moderate
* Plant growth rate : Moderate
* Attracting plants : Bee, Bird, Butterfly
* Preferred climate zone : Tropical
* Plant & Rootzone : Moist soils, well-drained soils, saline soils/sale spray, fertile loamy soils. Easy to grow.
Plant growth form : It is a shrub or small tree up to 15 m tall.
Foliage : Its alternate, stalked, twice or thrice pinnate leaves are 45-60 cm long, with many leaflets.
Flowers : Its greenish-white flowers are found in a branched flowering shoot.