The rockD is the carabiner of choice when seeking the highest strength in a standard-sized aluminum frame.
The rockD carabiner serves the broadest range of specialized uses.
The rockD in non-lanyard versions, features a flattened, i-beam profile at the bottom and top bends, giving the carabiner a sleek profile, while providing low weight and high strength characteristics.
UP-LOCK -GATE MECHANISM
The 3-stage Up-Lock carabiner features a PUSH-UP and twist action.
We identified several surfaces where ropes and lanyards can be held up by the edges of the gate and sleeve, which can lead to dangerous cross-loading.
The upLock gate sleeve is designed with beveled edges to minimize this risk and provide a smoother interior for interaction with the materials connected to the carabiner.
- Push-up and twist action
- Beveled edges provide smooth operating surfaces
- Large and ergonomic angled gate openingrockD -FRAME CHARACTERISTICS
- Narrow asymmetric “D” shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation